Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Command (Wildcard Wednesday)

Command
The moon has the tide
and instinct every animal
I want my future

I'm just a little anxious about my grad school acceptance. The letter is supposed to come this month or next. I wish it would just come already! It's funny, I had a scholarship for undergrad so I never went through the agony of waiting to be accepted. I feel those poor kids pain now, the uncertainty of it all is nerve-wracking. I'm trying to keep busy, occupy myself but there isn't much to do when you live in the back of beyond and are trying to save money. I took some pictures yesterday and exercised...guess I'll do more of the same today. :)

3 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Like the moon, you too have a tide...

Ramesh Sood said...

You can get things only in present..so getting future in the present..indeed illusive.. well written..

Jingle said...

wow..

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or constructive criticism.