Friday, March 18, 2011

In Her Eyes (Photo Friday)

*Edit*

I found a photography prompt blog! And of course this week is green....but here is my photo. I was told that the new Starbucks cups cost 20 dollars less a package to produce because of less writing...interesting.




Moody Monday - Green

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok, I've already changed my schedule but the great thing is, this is my blog so I can. Fridays will be Photo Fridays....and until I  can find a good site that gives prompts for photos, I'm just going to post some of pictures from the week.






My little sister is always good for a photo or two. :)

2 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Thanks so much for linking your "green" piece to Take a Word challenge this week. It's an original approach and I love it (especially the crocodile - or alligator!). Fantastic. Your little sister is a real cutie.

Jingle Poetry said...

have fun..


Our week 27 poetry potluck is open Now,
Welcome and Share 1 to 3 poems with us today,

Cheers!
Bless your day…
xox

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or constructive criticism.