Saturday, April 2, 2011

Doctor Who and Matchboxes (Swap-bot Saturday)

Well two week ago I had a Doctor Who Matchbox. This week however, the two are separate. I have something Doctor Who and a then also a matchbox.

First up are my cards for the Mine and Yours: Dr. Who ATC Swap. I signed up for this swap the day it was created and have been waiting ever so (not) patiently to find out what Doctors I'd be doing. Well my partner's favorite Doctor was the 10th (David Tennant) who is one of my favorites as well so for mine I went with the 4th (Tom Baker). I am not good at drawing faces, at all and I didn't really want to cut out their faces either so I decided to use their most recognizable props instead.


And then I have a Matchbox for Sender's Choice Matchbox Swap. I have lot of that polka dot paper left over from my ArtHouse Book, it's going to be popping up in stuff for ages.

A swap I'm hosting, Your Life Photo Essay , just had it's partners assigned so I'm excited to start! I'm going to try to have it done this week so I can post it next Saturday. I can't wait to see what the rest of the gals do. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or constructive criticism.