Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Life Photo Essay (Swapbot)

1. The Outside of My House
I live in Harlingen, TX. That's about 30 minutes north of Brownsville/Mexico

2. Where I Do My Craft Stuff
I have my craft table set up upstairs in the game room. No, it is generally not that neat. Actually it is never that neat.

3. Where I Do My Grocery Shopping
Sorry, some of these are cell phone pictures. I actually do most of my grocery shopping at HEB or Super Walmart but being a vegetarian, this is the store I like the most. :)

4. How I Get Around
I have a '99 Hyundai Sonata. It's name is Jacob. It's the dirtier one on the right. :) It is slowly falling apart. It's the only car I've ever owned.

5. Favorite Place to Eat
Don't laugh, but it's true. I love coffee and I love their wraps.

6. My Mailbox
It has been depressingly empty lately.

7. Your Place of Worship
Yes, its a crappy cell phone out of a car window picture. I completely forgot about this one. We have a pretty fountain. :)

8. My Kitchen
Complete with my sister and brother cooking.

9. Favorite Place to Shop
We don't have many choices in town. :)

10. Picture From My Last Vacation
We went up to San Antonio for a week. This was from a wax museum. I'm on the left, my sister Jenna is on the right...and that's supposed to be Johnny Depp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or constructive criticism.