Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NaPoWriMo (Wilcard Wednesday)

Prompt: Conversation is grist for the poetry mill: overheard conversation especially. Today’s challenge is to write a poem inspired by something you’ve overheard.


"Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

"What do you want me to do about this? Grill you every time and make sure you tell me everything?"

Yes 
No
Cryptic conversation 
Start
Stop
Rewind
Wait
But
Um
Maybe?
I can't remember my lines
Well
Not
Really
Sure
Kinda
I guess
Yeah
Sorta
Uh
Sometimes
You could say that, more or less
Yes
I
Am
Trying
Just
Can't Say
All 
The 
Things
I'm feeling
Day
by
Day

Does it matter
anyway? 

1 comments:

Jingle said...

love this.
creative.



awesome talent.

Invite you to join poets rally week 42 by sharing a free verse today.
Appreciate your input.
http://thursdaypoetsrallypoetry.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you in!
Have A Blessed Easter!
xxx

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or constructive criticism.