Monday, April 4, 2011

Problem (Minute Monday)

Prompt: Write about a problem you recently solved.


I have sat here and tried to think of something. It is pathetic. The only thing that comes to mind is that I didn't know what to do with my long hair. I didn't like it up. It was too hot down. Solution: I cut it all off. I wish I could solve bigger problems. There are so many others in my life.

Minute Monday

Today's NaPoWriMo prompt was very hard. It called for a one-word poem. Or at least I thought it was today's. Everyone seems to be doing their own thing since it is day 4 and five prompts have been posted and you aren't required to write the prompt anyway. Well today....one word poem. Example: r)))))bs
Mine? I'm lost. I have two....but the first I can only make work with a more than one word title. :)
You are allowed to combine words, so I figured I could make something work with a string of compound words....

Shortest Biography on Mao
HighChairMan


Or...

TrueLoveLifeStory


I don't know. I'm not impressed with myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or constructive criticism.