Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday 9: You May Be Right

1. What is the craziest thing you've done in the last Year?
A year is a very long time to think back on! I moved 2500 miles with my whole life in a Hyundai Sonata..that was kind of crazy.

2. What is something that you've lost recently?
I'm constantly losing earrings. I have about 20 earrings but I think none of them have a match! I don't know where they go. I think there is an earring stealing elf...or it's my four year old sister.

3. Where does your patience suffer the most?
Facebook. I'm suddenly inside the minds of tons of people and I realize how stupid they are. I have to practice large amounts of self-control not to post my opinion on every status/comment.

4. Have you ever reread a book?
I have reread several books and I've reread some books several times. The Pushcart War being a point in case.

5. What is a TV show that you absolutely HATE to miss?
Doctor Who!

6. How old do you wish you were?
I'm fine with my age. I just don't want to get much older. :)

7. Do you know your neighbors?
The children, they come over an average of 10 times a day asking to play with my younger siblings.

8. Do you believe that opposites attract?
In some aspects, but if you are too far apart on too many important issues...

9. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Crankshaw. :) I'm glad I called her.

2 comments:

BPD in OKC said...

Have you checked out my new meme that posts random questions on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays yet? If not, come check it out. Click here.

Corinne Marie said...

These lists are really good and fun and entertaining.

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or constructive criticism.